Lyfe Jennings album

Lyfe Change Lyfe Jennings album
1. Change the Game. (Intro) 2. Keep On Dreaming. 3. Warriors.4. Never Never Land.5. Brand New. (featuring T. I. )6. It's Real.7. Cops Up.8. You Think You Got It Bad. (featuring Wyclef Jean) - 9. Wild, Wild, Wild. 10. Midnight Train.11. Hmmm. 12. Old School. (featuring Snoop Dogg) 13. Us. (Interlude) 14. Will I Ever. 15. Baby I'm a Star.
"The album is called Lyfe Change because I'm changing it up a bit," explains Lyfe. "In the past I didn't work with different producers, I produced and wrote most of my albums by myself. But on this project I actually worked with different producers and a few writers."
The first single off the album is called, "Cops Up". It peaked at number 68 on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. The song was originally for written for R&B duo, Luke & Q.
The second single is called "Never Never Land". It peaked at number 21 on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.
Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Plusmo Subscribe in Bloglines Add to netvibes
privacy policy
eXTReMe Tracker